Q. How do I create an UpToDate personal login for mobile and off-campus access?
UpToDate Anywhere allows FSU College of Medicine students, residents, full-time faculty, and clerkship directors to access UpToDate from up to two mobile devices (i.e. one tablet and one smartphone) using a personal UpToDate account. Personal logins can also be used to access uptodate.com directly from any web browser.
To create a personal login:
1. Go to the Maguire Medical Library's UpToDate Portal.
2. Once you are in UpToDate, click on the "Log In/Register" button in the top right corner.
3. Register and create a username/password on the UpToDate site. Once registered, you will be able to access UpToDate directly using your personal UpToDate login from any web browser and via the UpToDate mobile app on up to two mobile devices.
Note: After you’ve registered, you will receive an email confirmation from UpToDate that provides instructions for downloading the UpToDate mobile app.
4. Follow the instructions in the registration confirmation email to download the UpToDate app to your mobile device(s).
5. Open the app and sign in with your UpToDate username/password.
6. Use the mobile app anywhere you have an internet connection.