UpToDate Anywhere allows FSU College of Medicine students, residents, full-time faculty, and clerkship directors to access UpToDate from up to two mobile devices (i.e. one tablet and one smartphone) using a personal UpToDate account. Personal logins can also be used to access uptodate.com directly from any web browser.
To create a personal login:
1. Go to the Maguire Medical Library's UpToDate Portal.
2. Once you are in UpToDate, click on the "Log In/Register" button in the top right corner.
3. Register and create a username/password on the UpToDate site. Once registered, you will be able to access UpToDate directly using your personal UpToDate login from any web browser and via the UpToDate mobile app on up to two mobile devices.
Note: After you’ve registered, you will receive an email confirmation from UpToDate that provides instructions for downloading the UpToDate mobile app.
4. Follow the instructions in the registration confirmation email to download the UpToDate app to your mobile device(s).
5. Open the app and sign in with your UpToDate username/password.
6. Use the mobile app anywhere you have an internet connection.
Your personal UpToDate account must be re-verified at least once every 90 days through the FSU College of Medicine website portal. Don't worry if you forget -- you will receive an email reminder from UpToDate.
1. Log in to our UpToDate Portal with your College of Medicine username/password
2. Log in to your personal UpToDate account with the username/password created when you signed up
Tip: Not sure if you are logged in to your personal UpToDate account? If you do not see your name on the top right of the screen, then click Login/Register to login.
If you need assistance contact UpToDate Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-998-6374