How do I re-verify my UpToDate personal/mobile account?
To re-verify, log in with your College of Medicine username/password (Tips below if you don't know or remember them) to the College of Medicine UpToDate Portal on a browser, either on your mobile device or on your computer:
Once you are in UpToDate, log in with your personal UpToDate username/password you created when you signed up. (see Tips below if you don't remember this password)
- If you were already logged in to your personal UTD account, you may need to log out, and then log back in to be reverified -- this may take a minute or two.
- Even if you don't see your name but are logged in to UpToDate on another computer or device, you may need to log out there as well!
You should receive a pop-up message verifying that your remote access has been extended another 90 days.
- Your College of Medicine username (MEDID) is used to access COM-specific sites like your COM email, MEDNet Intranet (previously called SharePoint), and Evaluations.
- For students, your COM login and FSUID are often the same; for example: jas16a -- but your password may not be the same!
- If you do not remember your College of Medicine username (MEDID) or password, contact the OIT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-644-3664. (Resetting your FSUID password will NOT change your MEDID -- they are two different systems)
- Your personal UpToDate account password includes at least 1 uppercase letter and at least 1 number or special character: - _ @ # $ * ! ( ) + =
- Not sure if you are logged in to your personal UpToDate account? If you do not see your name on the top right of the screen, then click Login/Register to login.
- Once you have logged in with your personal account, you can check your expiration date by clicking on "My Account." Under "Subscription," you can View the Expiration Date.
- The expiration date has been updated, but the app still says your access has lapsed? Try deleting the app, and downloading it again.