How do I see "Find it @ FSU" links in EndNote (online version) from off campus?
- From the medical library homepage, open the Web of Science database
- Log into off-campus access with your FSUID and password
- Select EndNote from the top menu
- Sign in to (or create) your EndNote/Web of Science account
- Select EndNote from the top menu again if needed; you will be redirected to EndNote, already signed in
- Check to see that you have “Find it @ FSU” links next to your references
Was this helpful? 0 0