Q. How do I reset my FSUID password?
If you previously created 3 security questions in FSU's identity management system and know your password:
- Click on Manage Account
- Sign in with your FSUID and password
- Click Manage your FSU Account at the bottom of the screen:
- Click on FSUID Management
- Click Forgot Your Password? and follow the instructions.
Call the FSU ITS Service Desk for assistance: 850-644-4357 (M-F, 8am-6pm ET)
Other contacts that may be able to help (M-F, 8am-5pm):
- Main campus: Medical Library (850) 644-3883
- Regional Campuses:
- Residents and Residency Faculty: Jessee Graham (850) 645-9977
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith (BUT NOT jane.smith).
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: