Q. I don't know my FSUID -- who do I contact?
Note: College of Medicine affiliates have both an FSUID and a College of Medicine username. Please see this FAQ for the difference between the two.
- Main campus: Medical Library (850) 644-3883
- Regional Campuses:
- Residents and Residency Faculty: Jessee Graham (850) 645-9977
If you have an activated FSUID, we can look it up and tell you what it is; however:
- We cannot access your FSUID password
- Your FSUID password has at least one letter, one number, and one character
- If you don't remember your FSUID password, please see this FAQ for reset instructions
If you do not have an activated FSUID, you will need your employee ID (EMPLID)
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith (BUT NOT jane.smith).
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: