Q. How Do I Link PubMed to FSU Holdings Using My NCBI?
Answered By: Robyn Rosasco Last Updated: Oct 09, 2019 Views: 9
My NCBI account users can set their site preferences to automatically link PubMed to FSU Libraries journal subscriptions. To link PubMed with FSU holdings using My NCBI, follow these instructions.
- From the PubMed homepage, sign into your My NCBI account if you are not already logged in.
- Click on My NCBI in the top right corner.
- Once in your My NCBI account, click on NCBI Site Preferences in the top right.
- Under PubMed Preferences, click on Outside Tool.
- Navigate to F, and then select Find it @ FSU. Click Save.
- Once you've saved this setting in PubMed, you can log into My NCBI and access FSU holdings from anywhere by clicking on the Find it @ FSU link and logging in with your FSUID.
To learn how to create a My NCBI account, please see How Do I Register a My NCBI Account with PubMed?