How do I get access to the medical library space after hours?
After-hours access to the Maguire Medical Library is only available for students, faculty, and staff associated with the Medical, Physician Assistant, Bridge, and some BioMedical Sciences programs. All other FSU students, faculty, and staff are invited to use the Maguire Medical Library during our regular business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm.
If you are a medical student without 24/7 access, you may need to perform the following steps to request, or re-instate, after-hours access to the Library:
- Go to MedNet Student Central: https://fsu.sharepoint.com/sites/medstdt
- Click on Building Access Request in the Forms section.
- On the Student Building Access Request Form page, select Create a New Building Access Request.
- Fill in the form with the indicated information and submit it.
- Requests are usually approved/rejected in 24-48 hours. (Some requests may take up to 1 week due to a variety of factors. You can track the progress of your request using the View my Submitted Requests button.)