Q. Which medical library resources and services are available during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Library space: Temporarily closed until campus resumes normal operations.
Library contact information: email@example.com or 850-644-3883 (voicemail)
Services offered: 24/7 remote access to online resources; virtual reference via email or voicemail, with follow-up by a medical library team member during business hours; specialized research consultation, instruction, curriculum planning, or other support by appointment; electronic interlibrary loan (ILL) services provided during business hours. Note: The FSU Libraries is now offering curbside pick-up and a list of vendors providing temporary access to additional online resources.
Personnel: Medical library personnel are working remotely until campus resumes normal operations.
Direct contact: Martin Wood, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-645-7304 (voicemail)
Selected medical library resource/service links:
- How can I get started with medical library basics?
- How do I access library resources from off campus? (Search for article, etc. > Log in w/your FSUID if needed)
- What's the difference between my FSUID/password and my College of Medicine MEDID/password?
- Why am I getting an FSUID authentication error message?
- Interlibrary Loan Request form for online articles, book chapters, and other electronic items
- Research Services Request form for individual consultations
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) LibGuide with links to current information and research resources
- Coping with COVID-19 page (link to the Wellness Webinar) on the Mental Health and Wellness LibGuide