Q. Why am I getting an FSUID authentication error message?
If you see this message (The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic.):
1) entered an incorrect or expired password
2) not yet created 3 security questions in FSU's identity management system
If you have not yet created your 3 security questions:
- Do you know your EMPLID (for example, 000012345)?
- If so, Click here
- Need to find out your EMPLID?
If you have previously created 3 security questions in FSU's identity management system:
- Click on FSUID Management
- Click Forgot Your Password? and follow the instructions.
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith (BUT NOT jane.smith).
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: