Q. What is my College of Medicine username (MEDID)/password?
- Your College of Medicine username (MEDID) can access secure COM sites such as MEDNet (formerly called SharePoint Intranet), Secure Apps, and E*Value.
- For FSU students, your COM username and FSUID is typically the same -- for example, jas16a.
- For COM faculty, staff, residents, and other COM affiliates, your username is formatted as john.smith.
- College of Medicine password information is here.
- FSU library resources can only be accessed off campus with an FSUID. If you don’t know your FSUID, please see this FAQ
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith (BUT NOT jane.smith).
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: