Q. I don't know my FSUID -- who do I contact?
- Main campus: Medical Library (850) 644-3883
- Regional Campuses:
- Residents and Residency Faculty: Jessee Graham (850) 645-9977
You will be given your FSUID if you have one. With your FSUID:
- You can try your COM default password
- If you were an FSU student, you can try your student password
- You can contact the medical library for login assistance: 850-644-3883 (M-F, 8am-5pm ET)
If you do not yet have an FSUID, you will get your employee ID (EMPLID). With your EMPLID, you can set up your FSUID and password here.
Not sure if you have an active affiliation with the College of Medicine? You can verify your current status with Administrative Services, 850-645-8124 (M-F, 8am-5pm ET).
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith.
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: