Q. What's the difference between my FSUID/password and my College of Medicine username/password?
- Your FSUID is used to access off-campus library resources, online course sites (Blackboard/Canvas), and OMNI/myFSU.
- Example FSUID for faculty, staff, residents, and other COM affiliates: jsmith (NOT jane.smith)
- Example FSUID for students: jas16a
- Your College of Medicine username is used to access COM-specific sites, such as your Outlook email account, MEDNet Intranet (previously called SharePoint) and E*Value.
- Example COM username for faculty, staff, residents, and other COM affiliates: jane.smith
- Example COM username for students: jas16a
FSUID for Off-Campus Access
As of September 1, 2016, FSU University Libraries requires the FSUID to log into library resources from off campus.
What does this mean? Off-campus users sign on with their FSUID credentials. Examples of the FSUID are jas16a or jsmith.
What if I have questions? Please review our FSUID FAQs. If you have further questions about the FSUID, you can submit them here: