Q. How Can I Store Usernames and Passwords Online?
Answered By: Susan Epstein Last Updated: Dec 13, 2017 Views: 45
Create a free LastPass account:
- Start at https://lastpass.com/create_account.php
- Fill in your personal email address, create a password, check the box, and click Continue
- Reenter your password and click Confirm: you should see a Congratulations message
- Click the Log In button (top right), and enter your email and password: you should see your LastPass Vault
- Click on Add Site (bottom right): Fill in Name (of the app or website), Username and Password, then Save
- Look for your Site in the (none) folder; for example, AccessMedicine
- Click on the tool icon (Edit) to access your username/password:
- Click on the eye icon (Show Password) to see your password:
The free LastPass account automatically gives you 30 days of premium features, which are not needed to store login information.
When the 30 days of premium features ends, choose one:
- Free version: no action needed
- Premium features at no cost to you: contact the College of Medicine Office of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-644-3664.