Q. I don't know my FSUID -- who do I contact?
Answered By: Rebecca Harrington Last Updated: Jan 03, 2017 Views: 84
- Main campus: Medical Library (850) 644-3883
- Regional Campuses:
- Residents and Residency Faculty: Jessee Graham (850) 645-9977
You will be given your FSUID if you have one. With your FSUID:
- You can try your COM default password
- If you were an FSU student, you can try your student password
- You can contact the medical library for login assistance: 850-644-3883 (M-F, 8am-5pm ET)
If you do not yet have an FSUID, you will get your employee ID (EMPLID). With your EMPLID, you can set up your FSUID and password here.
Not sure if you have an active affiliation with the College of Medicine? You can verify your current status with Administrative Services, 850-645-8124 (M-F, 8am-5pm ET).