Q. I don't know my FSUID -- who do I contact?
Answered By: Rebecca Harrington Last Updated: Jan 03, 2017 Views: 147
Note: College of Medicine affiliates have both an FSUID and a College of Medicine username. Please see this FAQ for the difference between the two.
- Main campus: Medical Library (850) 644-3883
- Regional Campuses:
- Residents and Residency Faculty: Jessee Graham (850) 645-9977
If you have an activated FSUID, we can look it up and tell you what it is; however:
- We cannot access your FSUID password
- Your FSUID password has at least one letter, one number, and one character
- If you don't remember your FSUID password, please see this FAQ for reset instructions
If you do not have an activated FSUID, you will need your employee ID (EMPLID)