Q. How do I set up Google Scholar to get full-text articles?
Answered By: Robyn Rosasco Last Updated: Jul 22, 2017 Views: 174
In the web browser(s) you use to search Google Scholar: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc., add "Florida State University - Find it @ FSU" as an option to Google Scholar's Library links. This allows you to access articles through the Florida State University Libraries.
On campus: Automatic Setup
If you connect your device to a FSU wireless network, Library links will be created automatically.
Off campus: Manual Setup
1. Go to Google Scholar and click on the top menu gear icon for Settings.
2. On the Scholar Settings page, clink on Library links.
3. Type Florida State University into the search box and search.
4. Check the box
☐ Florida State University - Find It @ FSU
- When you see links to Find it @ FSU in your Google results, click to link directly to full text articles.
- If you are off campus, you will need to enter your FSUID and password.