Q. What's the difference between my FSUID/password and my College of Medicine MEDID/password?
- Your FSUID is used to access off-campus library resources, Canvas (which replaced Blackboard), and myFSU.
- Example FSUID for faculty, staff, residents, and other COM affiliates: jsmith (NOT jane.smith)
- Example FSUID for students: jas16a
- If you don’t know your FSUID, please see this FAQ.
- Your College of Medicine username (MEDID) is used to access COM-specific sites, such as your Outlook email account, MEDNet (previously called SharePoint) Intranet, Secure Apps, and Evaluations (which replaced E*value). UpToDate is also a COM-specific resource for a subset of COM affiliates.
- Example MEDID for faculty, staff, residents, and other COM affiliates: jane.smith
- Example COM username for students: jas16a
- College of Medicine password information is here.
Was this helpful? 0 0